- Minimum Secondary School with proven numeric skills.
- Must have worked in Middle eastern Ports with a complete comprehension of ship's manifests , outturn reports, condition of cargo, preparation Damage Cargo Reports Shift Summary Sheets.
- Able to collate tally sheets and match to Manifest and/or Bills of Lading.
- Must be able to provide accurate daily works reports and finalize documents on completion of Stevedoring operations for each vessel prior vessel departing the Ports of Ras Laffan.
- Gets the outturn reports and other records signed by the vessel.